THIRD ANNUAL ART SCIENTIFIQUE SHOW
Chris Sorensen Studio
2223 S. Van Ness (at the Fresno Arch)
Fresno, CA 93721
California State University Fresno – College of Science and Mathematics; College of Arts and Humanities; and the Department of Psychology
Ecology and Ecosystems
Flora and Fauna
Multi artist, all media
Entries accepted on Saturday, March 30th from 12:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
Show opens April 5 (Art Hop) and runs through April 29
By entering, you agree to these rules:
1. Works must pertain to the current theme: The Sustainable Earth: The Science of Ecology. Entries may reflect show concepts including; Ecology and Ecosystems, Biodiversity, Habitats, Sustainability, Flora and Fauna and Climate Change.
2. All media will be considered: painting, drawing, sculpture, photography, etc.
3. Only original work may be submitted by the artist or friend of the artist.
4. There is a nonrefundable fee of $15 per piece, with a maximum of 2 pieces submitted.
5. All art work must be ready to hang from one wall fastener.
6. All work must be complete and dry before entry.
7. All wall art can be up to 48″ x 48″ maximum dimensions, including frame.
8. All sculpture must be easily moved through a standard door.
9. All work must be labeled on the back or bottom with name and current contact information.
10. Work must stay for entire length of exhibition.
11. Artist may price work for sale. Works not for sale must have a stated value.
12. A 25% commission on all sales goes to Chris Sorensen.
13. Check-in and check-out times and dates will be strictly enforced. There are no exceptions. Work left before check-in times will not be accepted for jury. The studio will not be responsible for work not picked up. Work left will become property of the studio and may be discarded.
14. Non-compliance of any guideline will result in non-acceptance of work.
ArtHop Reception – Thursday, April 4 (5pm-9pm)
Receiving Reception (check-in) – Saturday, March 30 (12pm to 4pm)
Pick up for non-accepted work – Saturday, April 6 (9am to 12pm)
Pick up for accepted work – Saturday, April 27 (9 am to 12 pm)
CHRIS SORENSEN STUDIO
2223 S. VAN NESS (One mile south of Hwy 41)
Fresno, CA 93740
Martin Shapiro: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Anderson: email@example.com
Bob Levine: firstname.lastname@example.org