Fresno Arts Council is seeking an independent contractor to take over management duties at the Water Tower job duties include but are not limited to:
1. The Contractor will oversee all activities of the Water Tower a project of the Fresno Arts Council.
2. The rate of pay tbd.
3. The Contractor agrees to oversee and schedule Volunteers to insure adequate coverage of the Water Tower during regular operating hours of Monday thru Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
4. The Contractor agrees to be on call to cover hours not filled by volunteers and will arrange for coverage during volunteer absences.
5. The Contractor will document inventory and report all sales made at the Water Tower to the Fresno Arts Council.
6. The Contractor will be responsible for accounting for all Water Tower Inventory.
7. The Contractor will work with local Artists and manage all sales agreements.
8. The Contractor agrees to review the purchase of all inventory or equipment with the FAC Executive Director prior to purchase.
For inquiries, questions, or submit a resume email: Jenny@fresnoartscouncil.org or call: 559-237-9734