Position Title: Graphic Design Intern
Supervised by: Executive Director
Time Commitment: Dependent on course requirements.
The Fresno Arts Council is a non-profit organization seeking to promote the arts through supporting local artists, organizing events and working toward bringing artists and audiences together within the community. It acts as an umbrella for artists and art organizations through advocacy, education, programs and services.
General Description Fresno Arts Council is looking for a highly creative, motivated and driven individual who can conceptualize and produce creative campaigns and a wide variety of graphic materials. The ability to create compelling designs for both print and digital platforms is essential. Qualified candidates must exhibit knowledge in creative marketing, advertising, and technology trends. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience working with a professional staff in an enthusiastic, non-profit organization.
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or other common design and layout Applications
- Having a computer and access to graphic design and layout software is not required but preferred.
- Proficient command of English grammar and spelling Skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work with various departments to complete
- Ability to work independently
- Self-starter, able to think creatively to solve problems
Please send a resume to Julian Ramos, Program Coordinator, at email@example.com.