Calling all artists in the Central Valley:
Requirements for submissions, artist will provide the following for each entry:
Artist Full Name to be displayed with art
Format: 11″ x 17″, 600 dpi (size, dots per inch), CMYK format
2 versions of Muse: Muse art only, and Muse art with required text for the poster
February 28th through March 8th
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Winner will be compensated with:
1) Public reveal of the Muse at the January 2014 ArtHop (January 2, 2014) at Studio 74. Artist is to be present for this event. There will be a photo opportunity with Festival Photographer and other press.
2) Rogue Festival will print a quantity of 20 posters, size 11 inches by 17 inches for the artist to sign and number. These 20 limited edition posters will be sold for profit for the artist. Artist may determine cost. Posters may be sold in the Rogue Stop at Studio 74 for artist as arranged by Diane Mendes.
3) Artist’s original Muse will be put on display during Rogue at Studio 74. At the discretion of artist, the original may be sold with one hundred percent (100%) of sold price going directly to the artist. Studio 74 will not take a commission on the one original Muse art work.
4) Winning artist will be offered space within Studio 74 during the Rogue Festival to show their other art. Arrangements will be between the winning Muse Artist and Studio 74 owner, Diane Mendes.
3) One (1) free short-sleeve t-shirt in artist’s requested size.
4) Biography or “Bio” and photo of winning Muse artist will be printed inside the 2014 Rogue Festival program book.
5) Muse will be printed on cover of 2014 Rogue Festival program book.
6) Bragging rights of being the Rogue Muse Artist for 2014!
ALL ENTRIES for the Muse Contest will:
1) Be printed with Artist’s name and title of artwork and displayed in Studio 74 during The Rogue Festival.
2) Acknowledged on The Rogue Festival 2014 website.
Artist may submit one or more Muses to the contest. All requirements must be met entry to be considered for judging.
All ages of artists are encouraged to enter submissions.
Any questions regarding contest, please email them to Diane Mendes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions regarding technology requirements, please submit to email@example.com .
To see the previous 12 Muses selected by The Rogue Festival, please visit: www.roguefestival.com